Three interesting facts:
- I live on a boat!
- I have a dog and two cats.
- My favourite subject is Science!
Three Interesting Facts:
- My favourite book is Moby Dick.
- The best holiday I have ever had was a road trip around California in America.
- I am in the top 2% of FIFA players in the world.
Year 3 Teaching Assistants
This term’s topic is called ‘Rock On Through The Ages’, whereby we will be investigating which period of time was best to live in. To do this, the children will develop their understanding of both The Stone Age and Iron Age through exploring key events and studying artefacts. Did you know there were four different types of humans in the Stone Age? Click on the links to the sites and videos below to find out more facts about this exciting topic.
Art: Stone Age Cave Paintings
Science: Rocks and Soils
Religious Education: How and why we pray
Geography: Studying our local environment
History: Stone Age to the Iron Age
Computing: Word processing skills
Music: Body Percussion