The Carlton Junior Academy was welcomed to the Redhill Academy Trust in November 2017.
The Carlton Junior Academy, along with the other primary and secondary Trust schools work closely together to ensure the very best education from the age of 2 to 18.
The Redhill Academy Trust has five principles that guide everything our academy aims to achieve:
- High expectations of all students
- Valuing and celebrating academic achievement
- Outstanding teaching for all students
- Widening students’ experiences through a range of extra-curricular activities including sports and the performing arts
- Equality of opportunity for all our students and staff.
Please click on the link below if you would like further information re the Redhill Academy Trust
Please click on this link for the Trust’s financial information/annual accounts, including the Modern Slavery Statement: https://www.redhillacademytrust.org.uk/financial-accounts